January 13, 2011

New Snack Sack lunch tote!

I’m so excited about the new tote I’ve made for my shop!  It was quite by accident that I came to the idea.  After making a smaller tote bag for my friend DSC_0357Lora to give to her niece for Christmas I got to thinking that a  “mommy and me” pair of totes would be cute.  So I got to work on a smaller version of my burlap tote bag.  But the bag I made was a little smaller than I had in mind.  BUT how cute it was!  Then I thought…..ding, ding, ding…. this would make such a cute lunch tote.  So that’s what I use that first little tote for….my lunch.  (which I needed since I’m doing Weight Watchers now and bring my own snacks to work)DSC_0363

So these are  a few of the totes I made up for my shop.   I just love them~I think they are adorable. 

No comments: