January 14, 2011

Elliptical~Shelliptial

Oh goodness, now I have no excuse!  We purchased an elliptical machine TWO months ago and it was delivered with a bad something-something simageso it was not working correctly.  After finally getting the correct parts (three tries getting them ordered) a service tech came out yesterday and fixed the darn thing. 

So this morning after I took the kids to swim practice I thought…..I could go back to sleep for 45 minutes…..or I can get on the elliptical.  So I went with elliptical, even though I REALLY, REALLY wanted to go back to bed.  My goal was 10 minutes to start.  10 minutes…that is all….  well I made it 5 minutes.  Yep, 5 minutes was all I could do!  This thing is H.A.R.D!  So my new goal is 5 minutes 3 times a day for the first week, then I will work my way up to 10 minutes and so on and so forth.  

Wish me luck!

No comments: