January 22, 2011

Magic Pill

Boy, I sure wish there was a magic pill that I could take and be 30 pounds thinner.  (me and the rest of the world!).  This was weigh in week number two.funny-scale  First let me say that I am not disappointed with my loss of one pound.  It was a tough week for me.  I ate over my daily points every day eating 43 of my 49 extra points for the week.  So 1 pound is pretty good considering.   But I resolve to have a better week this week.  I resolve to keep better track of my points and not guess how many points I think something is…a bad habit I have…and I resolve to not eat more than 20 of my extra 49 points.    4.6 lbs. lighter and counting~~!

DSC_0107This week will be pretty busy.  Conner has his Conference meet Saturday and Cait also has a meet untitledFriday and Saturday.  It looks like it will be another split up and text kind of weekend.  Good luck to both of them! 

No comments: