July 20, 2008

Waffle update

I've been a little slow on my blogging updates. I've been very busy chasing the new puppy around, I can't take my eyes off of her. She's getting SOOOO big. I can't believe how fast she has grown. We picked her up the day after we got back from vacation, and since then I've been busy chasing "the devil" around!

Don't get me wrong, she is as cute as a button and she is learning fast....but she is a wild girl. She follows Barcleigh everywhere, which actually makes it easy to reign her in since Barcleigh is sooooo well behaved and trained (yes Diana, that is well behaved behavior when you come over!). I just feel bad for Barcleigh since Waffle is so infatuated with her collar. It's like Barcleigh has a growth on her neck and it's Waffle.
I brought these big chew bones home for them. Waffle was happy to sit and chew next to Barcleigh....but then decided that Barcleigh's looks much better than her own.
Thankfully, Barcleigh doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She just got up and took Waffles bone she left behind.




1 comment:

Diana said...

She is CUTE!!!
I do not know what Diana you are talking about but she actually said Bark Bark is not well behaved...what NERVE:)
I can not get over how BIG FlapJack is getting!!!