August 20, 2008

Move in day eve....

Well, tomorrow is the big day. Caitlin moves into her dorm. This was how we spent the night....trying to pack all her STUFF so that we can fit it in the car. It's amazing what you can fit into a small refrigerator! We will leave around 9:00 a.m. with our girl...and return around 7:00 p.m. without her. :( She won't even have time to notice. After moving in tomorrow, she will have her physical at 6:10 a.m. Friday (no time to sleep in!) and then a compliance meeting at 1:00 followed by a meeting with her athletic academic advisor. I think they have their team photos taken some time this weekend and then there is some shin-dig on Sunday at the baseball field. Classes start Monday along with swim practice. She will have to hit the ground running....but she wouldn't want it any other way!

3 comments:

Diana said...

OMG..I have tears!!!
How sad..I will miss you Caitlin. Love your FAVORITE Anti Diana
PS
Don't worry..I will take care of your mom and watch Surivor with and eat candy with her, sleep with her, sit on the couch with her and all the other things you do:)
PLUS I have my TOGA all ready for our first BIG party so let me know when I need to be there.

Suzanne said...

That brings back such great memories. I am sure she will have an amazing time. I am sure you will be shedding some tears but they are happy ones no doubt!

Hull Family said...

Let me know if you forgot something so I can be sure Katie has it before we take her to school next week. I just know we're gonna forget something really basic! Best wishes to Caitlin for a fabulous year! Good job getting her ready for the "real world"! We should have a drink next weekend to celebrate their independence! I'll bring kleenex, too!