June 19, 2011

Fathers Day 2011

Happy Fathers Day to all the great dads out there!

My dad had knee replacement surgery last week and is currently in rehab.  He will be getting out next week and I’m going to fly to Colorado to surprise him! …And to help my mom keep him in line.  The old man forgets that he’s old and does as he pleases.  I decided I better go out and be a reinforcement to my mom when he think’s he can go get on the roof to clean out the gutters or some other crazy shenanigans!  He doesn’t know that I’m coming, it will be a little surprise for him.  I just wish I could lose about 30 pounds before I go….but oh well. 

Happy Fathers Day Dad!  Thanks for always loving me.

It was a quite day for the Father in our house.  Brian enjoyed watching golf all day while I ran some errands.  Then I made a nice pot-roast dinner and a little something special for dessert.  I love how these hamburger cupcakes came out!  They were just adorable and my family was quite surprised with my cleverness.  (here is the secret, I got the idea and printable’s from Bakerellas website!)

DSC_0407
Happy Fathers Day Brian! Thanks for being a great dad to our beautiful kids!

DSC_0412
Oh, why can they never take a nice picture?  Dorks!

1 comment:

Diana said...

WOW WOW WOW!!
I think I liked you better when you thought you could put wax paper in the oven!!!