June 6, 2010

Vacation....day 2

Day 2:
I woke up very early to go out "shelling".  I don't understand...but no one wanted to go with me.  When I returned, Brian was up making breakfast for everyone.  After we ate, the guys and I went down to the beach while Cait slept a little more.  (college life is good) 
I am posting this photo for Diana.  I want her to know that I actually went out FAR.  Conner and I went out to the sandbar....and I wasn't even afraid!  Cait came down when she got up and that was around the time the guys went to the pool to cool off.  It was a perfect day. :) 

Cait and I went to the local recreation center to find out about the swim team schedule.  After getting the information we went to another beach I heard had great shells.  And we were not disappointed!  We had to go home and change since we didn't have our suits on and we got SOAKED looking for shells. 

In the late afternoon Cait, Conner and I went exploring a little.  We found the fishing pier and this bird followed every move we made.  I think he thought we had some bait for him to steal.  No such luck for him.

Now we are just relaxing in the cool condo...contemplating going to get an ice cream....

3 comments:

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

Tell your husband to sit with his legs together..not very lady like:)
I am sooo proud of you getting out in the water but I really want to see a picture of you washing into shore like my sister did last year..back and forth..back and forth!!