September 6, 2009

Visit with Mother

Last week my mom came for a visit. My sister Cindy was driving back to S.C. from Colorado and my mom rode along. Cindy drove through so that she could drop my mom off for a visit. It was nice to see them both. Cindy stayed for a few days and then headed home and my Mom stayed until last Tuesday. I truly enjoyed having her here to visit. We took a little road trip to Champaign IL to visit with Cait and take a tour of the college and new apartment. It was a perfect day weather wise and company wise. I was sad to see her go...but she had to get home for her next round of company, my nephew and his wife and 3 young children. That will have the house hopping. :)













1 comment:

Nan's Happenings said...

I had such a nice day, so glad I went to the Collage and saw where Caitlin went to school and her Apt. and to meet all of her friends...Its a beautiful Campus
It truely was a beautiful day!
Mom