September 6, 2009

New Etsy shop

After much day dreaming, I've opened an Etsy shop on Etsy.com. I LOVE this website and will sit for hours looking at all the neat stuff people make and sell. I've made bunco game boxes and sold them on eBay before and my friend Diana thought that I should try and sell them on etsy. Well....after many months of thinking about it I've decided to do it. I've also started making funky little gift/trinket boxes as well. I really just love to sit and create them. Truly, I'm obsessed right now. :) Well, in my first week I have an order from a lady that owns a little retail gift shop in Texas for 6 of the bunco game boxes and I've sold another one on etsy. I'm hoping that I can sell a few here and there just so that I can keep making them. http://www.sandboxstudio.etsy.com/


1 comment:

Nan's Happenings said...

They are sooo pretty!..........Just like you